My girls love to PLAY at PLAYing the piano. I haven't taught them much yet, so I'm not sure I would consider it actually "PLAYing" of the piano, but they like it.
They really like me to lift the front cover so they can see the hammers hit the strings while they PLAY.
Thanks for letting me PLAY in the Photohunt!
Nice photo! Your girls are absolutely charming. I like the one of them in the wagon too.
ReplyDeleteAgain... your name is great. I like that you are the knight for your 3 girls. My dad was my night in shinging armor.
oops.... make it my dad was my "knight", not "night".
ReplyDeleteNice photog!
ReplyDeleteThey will learn to play and I bet one of them will even be good at it.
Kepp up the faith - you are an inspiration!
Excellent picture. I'll bet they know how to play piano better than I can. Thanks for joining the Scavenger Hunt.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I'd love to learn to play the piano or just about any instrument.
ReplyDeleteDidn't know you were doing the hunt! they are very sweet...
ReplyDelete