Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Scavenger Shots - Disc

How much of the coffee would I have to drink before
the coffee is in the shape of a DISC and not a cylinder?


We were not at a DISCoteca.
Just little girls taking pictures at a restaurant.


If you and I were to actually read all of the material in my 'stack of
things I'm currently reading', we would have a lot to DISCuss.

4 comments:

  1. haha! Love the DISCo restaurant shot! Also, that is quite a collection of reads you have there...well worth DISCussion. Now, let's all drink some coffee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, sir! I love your take on the word! You've DISCovered a great way to play the game! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a thickness limit on discs? I guess there must be, but who decides?

    Sounds like you were enjoying DISCovering forms of the prompt word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. laura b. - Mmmmm...coffee

    Tara - Thanks!

    secret agent - After I wrote this, I thought that all discs must also be cylinders.

    ReplyDelete