It really is kind of cool that my front yard resembles a campsite
so closely. There are 3 very large pine trees nearby, so there is
the smell, and add the sound of the wind through the branches.
And soon those bushes will fill out and hide the other trailer a little.
the smell, and add the sound of the wind through the branches.
And soon those bushes will fill out and hide the other trailer a little.
Took these 2 pictures around noon on Saturday.
Gorgeous weather, even if it was too windy to have a s'mores fire.And took this one a little after noon on Sunday.
Glad I took the tent down, but obviously didn't bother putting the chairs away.
And to think, the girlies were bugging me to let them sleep over night in the tent....
I wonder how long that would have lasted.
.
And to think, the girlies were bugging me to let them sleep over night in the tent....
I wonder how long that would have lasted.
.
You're a fun dad! This weather is pretty crazy...but this summer, you must do some yard camping :-)
ReplyDeleteYour weather is a lot like our weather - crazy!
ReplyDeleteBrrr! Probably not too long!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry - wait another day and the chairs will be all ready for people to sit on them for another campfire. The weather has been so crazy.
ReplyDeleteI love the tent and the dog lounging nearby in that first photo!
laura b - Thanks! I hope to do some real camping too. Haven't done that for too long.
ReplyDeleteBlue Zoo - This kinda crazy can just go away.
secret agent - I keep looking out for the trees to bud. That's gotta be the sign.
Tara - That dog is a master at lounging.
Wow, what a contrast!
ReplyDelete