On to lighter topics.
Besides the release of Halo: Reach in September, there are quite a few movies that I’m really looking forward to.
Want hot chicks in some bad-ass action sequences? Check out Sucker Punch:
Comes out March next year.
Want hot guys in some bad-ass action sequences? Check out The Expendables:
Umm…Stallone, Austin, Crews, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Rourke, Couture, Statham, Li, & Lundgren.
Whoa.
Expendibles comes out on August 13th this year. Only a couple of weeks!
Then there’s Machete with Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriquez (the helicopter pilot from Avatar) & Jessica Alba.
Comes out September 3rd.
Surfin’ the webs, I found out there’s a remake of Red Dawn coming in November! Even as hokey as it was, I loved the original Red Dawn. There’s no official trailer yet.
Then in December, the next Narnia movie comes out. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
This one’s going to be in 3D. I love the Narnia series and if you haven’t read the books, I highly recommend them.
And last, but not least. Resident Evil: Afterlife.
Releases on September 10th this year.
Good stuff. Enjoy!





Hmm, that's a whole lot of testosterone going on there - think I'll have to pass! :-)
ReplyDeleteDitto! I was going to say I could actually feel my testosterone level rising as I looked at those :-)
ReplyDeleteOoohhh... several here that I am looking forward to myself. More that I was unaware of as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks!