- Solitary Mama commented on one of ChopperPapas posts and I linked over to find a funny rant on the types of Mommy Bloggers she hates. A few of those are exactly why I don't visit blogfrog any more. Blogfrog, I've asked politely, so why haven't you removed my profile yet? Hmmm?
- I wonder how many times my assistant has caught me glancing at her cleavage.
- Found out the local brewery has fiddy cent wings on Monday. I'll have to try them out today.
- The gym saw me 5 days in a row last week and again last night. Bringing the iPad along helps. I have the Fitness Pal app on it. It's a calorie counter/fitness community. It's helping, actually. Did my weight-in last night and lost 4 pounds in 1 week. Twice as much as the plan I picked allotted me. Probably need to eat a little more, actually. Already dropped a belt notch!
- I feel like life is at a stand still right now. The 3 major items on the list are all waiting on someone else. I've been browsing the dating websites, but until I get at least 2 of those things done, they would just be a drag on any potential relationships. Not that people aren't understanding, but just explaining it would be a pain.
- We are moving along though. We got some car title/transfer stuff taken care of that had to be done before we could start the bankruptcy. Hope to pay the bankruptcy lawyer next week and get that process started.
- Finally closed a door to prevent my office from being a hallway. I'm getting all sorts of crap for it. That's just fine. My office isn't a hallway anymore.
- Had a nice chat with a friend about what I'm looking for in my next partner. Forgot most of it. Dangit.
- Grooveshark has free streaming radio. Found their Dubstep station. Most of it's annoying, but some is kinda fun.
- Had an evening that was really frustrating. The ex wouldn't pick up the phone to let me say goodnight to the girlies. I was pissed that she's not willing to let them take 5 minutes to say hi. Makes me want to refuse the same for her, but then I'd be 'that guy'.
- Punctuation ladies. Punctuation. At Talk City, no big deal. Your dating profile? Big deal.
- G turned 9 on the 17th. 9! Almost double digits.
Happy 9th birthday to G!
ReplyDeleteI don't know... sounds to me like you are making progress! Congratulations on the weight loss and exercise. And good for you for not being "that guy"!
lol about the clean your room comment on profile photos. But I guess you know she's kind of messy and probably not your style. =;)
Ha! Punctuation. Funny? Well, let's see... I myself - me and I - personally am sticky about grammar; please learn to use the subjunctive. Not you...
ReplyDeleteWhew, don't know how many more punctuated points I can make. Looking at cleavage, understandable. You might want to limit it a leetle bit though. Course, I'd have a hard time not looking at some guy with tight pants and large you know what.
Way to go for the exercise, the taking back your space, and not being that guy :) I applaud you. Glad all the paperwork-y things are moving forward. Things sound pretty good!
ReplyDeleteHa thanks for the shout out. Anyone that dates online is pretty brave in my book. I am afraid of what I would encounter...although it is good blogging material most of the time (I've heard).
ReplyDeleteIm a fan of dubstep too, btw. Good job keeping it moving along. Don't worry about the little stuff; as long as you're moving forward you're getting somewhere.
Sorry to hear about the whole BK thing man, I hope it all works out for you.
ReplyDeleteKeep it between the lines.
The photos people choose to post on dating sites are often comical.
ReplyDeleteI read the anti-mommy blogger post and as much as I don't care for most "mommy blogs" myself, I felt like the post was a bit mean-spirited. My own rule is I just typically avoid blogs that bore me, but don't post about how they bore me.