Who would you run the Amazing Race with?
I would probably pick my dad. While he's not overly traveled, he is more than me. He's at least been to Mexico and Switzerland, while I've been to Ensanada...which barely counts as Mexico. Neither of us are very athletic either, but between the both of us, I think we could take care of whatever we need to get done. We'd both be pretty good at fighting through the pain.
While we don't really have first hand experience at it, I think we would get along well under stress like that. Or well enough anyway. I don't think either of us would try to dominate unless the other just didn't have a clue. That's probably the biggest reason I wouldn't pick a lot of other people.
So who would you run the Amazing Race with?
I'd have to say my husband. He's carried me many times before when I couldn't make it on my own. Now if HE were the one to fall out? Well, I can be pretty resourceful. I might be able to whip together a primitive sled of some kind. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great question. I would have to find someone who could push me a bit without making me feel like a useless clod :-) I guess I would have to choose my friend Milly. She has traveled a bit and is quite resourceful. We might not win, but I bet we'd have fun.
ReplyDeleteI would have to take some strong cartoon character - and be one myself - otherwise i would have absolutely no chance. so what duo? How 'bout Rocky & Bulwinkle? I'm probably Bulwinkle. I know, Ananda's Rocky!
ReplyDelete