After hearing someone start the clothes washer at 9pm last night, I pretty much decided to take that little mobile home. I talked to the landlady earlier today and she was actually quite open to the idea of moving a wall to make that 2nd bedroom a little larger. Said "It should probably be done anyway."
I came home today and mentioned it to the wife. Seems her roommate prospects fell through. I knew that if she couldn't get a roommate, it would be too much for her to stay here. She's going to check on a potential lease tomorrow. I really hope she can come up with something.
(If you hadn't guessed, I'm soooo sick of her starting laundry right when I'm heading to bed.)
I could stay here if I had to. I wouldn't be able to save as much, but we wouldn't be crammed into a tiny trailer. So I offered a little money to help her move. The little I had available to move myself.
Let's hope something comes of it. I did tell her that if she doesn't get something figured out by Friday, I'll probably cut a rent/deposit check and move out this weekend. Maybe that will light a fire.
It's 10pm. I gotta get up at 5:30am. I'm going to bed instead of looking for a picture. I'll put 2 or more in the next one. Allrighty?
Good for you for being forthright in moving ahead, one way or another. I also applaud you for being willing to help her move out, if that's what it takes. Sounds like your life is going to change for the better really soon.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are doing all you can and are being very fair about things. I think that setting a dead line is the perfect move. You both need to get your lives in order.
ReplyDeleteI used to live above the apartment laundry room and someone was constantly interrupting my sleep that way. Its no way to get a decent rest!