Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No used to deny this simple truth….

Ever get one of those songs stuck in your head that you just don’t mind being there?

It’s just a fun video. No sex or violence, just singin’ & dancin’. I could do without the rap chants, but Chris Willis & Fergie both have a fantastic set of pipes!

For some odd reason, as much as I have no intention of ever dating again (at this point), I’ve been wondering how I would describe myself to a potential date. You know, like the stuff you write about yourself on a dating website. (I don’t think I will ever do that…) It occurs to me that because I have no intention of dating again, maybe this is the best and most honest time to write that description.

So here’s part of it: “I appreciate peace and quiet. I also appreciate fun music played as loudly as my stereo will play it. And it gets very loud.”

Here’s another from the same DJ, David Guetta. I think the video is funny. Look for the angry granny wailing away on the drums.

2 comments:

  1. Great, fun videos :-) If I ever need to set myself up for dating again, I am so stealing that part of your imaginary profile for myself.

    PS- That one fat guy in the second video looks like Bruce Vilanch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone always claims they will never date again, but very few people stick with that for long.

    ReplyDelete