Spacey's been on a She-Ra kick ever since she found it on Netflix. It's a pretty funny show. They're watching one episode after the other and the theme song's getting stuck in my head.
Maybe next Halloween she can be She-Ra. With a longer skirt. She's got the blond hair for it.
Did you watch She-Ra as a kid? (adult?) Did you ever notice how ripped all the guys in the show are. Even the baker has schwarzenegger-esq pecks & biceps.
My older boys would have been the right age for She-Ra...but they were boys :-) Well, they didn't watch He-Man either. They were fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and all the morning shows that were on Nick Jr back in the day.
I saw this when I was in college and baby-sitting some kids one summer. I never understood why her name wasn't She-Woman, since she was He-Man's counterpart.
Hahahahaha... Yes, as an adult I watched both She-Ra and He-Man. We had all the action figures and even Battle Cat. :-D
ReplyDeleteMy older boys would have been the right age for She-Ra...but they were boys :-) Well, they didn't watch He-Man either. They were fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and all the morning shows that were on Nick Jr back in the day.
ReplyDeleteLol, i loved She-Ra growing up. My friends and I used to call each other that all the time!
ReplyDeleteI saw this when I was in college and baby-sitting some kids one summer. I never understood why her name wasn't She-Woman, since she was He-Man's counterpart.
ReplyDeleteSheRa and He-Man.....
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think she was kind of hot...just sayin
Ananda - Oooo...Battle Cat was awesome!
ReplyDeletelaura - TMNT was cool too. I remember watching the first movie. Creeped me out!
Danielle - It's fun to watch my girls pretend to be different characters.
secret agent - Ummm...I have never wondered that. But now I will. Thanks. ;)
Chopper - I'll bet He-Man did too.