Saturday, November 20, 2010

Movie Review - Sunshine Cleaning

I've decided I'm secure enough in my masculinity to reveal to you all that I watched Sunshine Cleaning.


By myself.

Of course I have to admit that my continued viewing was heavily influenced by actresses Emily Adams, and especially Emily Blunt, being as cute as cute can be.

(Is it just me or does it seem like Emily Blunt and Felicia Day could be twins...?)

The story was good. It was personal and had just enough complexity to make it interesting but didn't overwhelm the characters. All the characters were well played by their actress/actor.

16,770 imdb users gave it a 7/10, which I agree with.

My typical movie tastes are very main-stream, big budget, testosterone soaked blockbusters. I chose to watch this to expand my horizons, so to speak. I watched the entire thing and enjoyed it. I think you would too.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post bro!

    But I'll still be passing on the movie. I'm not prepared to give up my man card just yet....j/k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those movies I've been wanting to see. Glad to know you liked it!

    Oh, and real men have an open mind :-)

    ReplyDelete