I described it as fast Spanish guitar music, but it's just as much a type of dance. If you've seen Mission Impossible II, there's a whole scene that works around a Flamenco dancing troupe. This is that song:
Here is another very nice example:
Very sexy. *spanishaccent*
So there's your daily cultural experience. Enjoy.
The fellow chatter asked if I like Creed. What's Creed?
just kidding
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Love yours. You're daughters are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI do remember you mentioning flamenco. While it is not what would come to mind if I were discussing my favorite music, I do actually like it a lot. Thanks for the culture!
ReplyDeleteI love the videos! You're right...very sexy!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's are so cute!!!!!!
I found you from your question in BlogFrog about Men's communities, so I hopped on over. Glad I did!
I'm stopping by from Redhead Riter's Blog Frog community. Great blog and thanks for the cultural experience, love learning something new.
ReplyDeletelol PLease tell me you know who Creed is....
ReplyDelete